Bookmark this page for all the links you will need for our project together!
Please review these links and the additional info below to help make our project run smoothly.
Homework + Process
Click on yellow homework assignments to access details
Google Drive Folder
Direct access to homework + other shared content
Click on yellow homework assignments to access detail & see project dates + homework deadlines
25% | 25% | 50%
see below for details
I want this process to feel as smooth, easy & stress-free as possible.
As my client, are my top priority and I promise to give you my very best work but in order to do so, I will need a little help from you!
Please review the info below & never hesitate to reach out with questions – I’m always happy to help!
Communication & Timing
- Monday – Friday | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Email + Google Meet are my preferred methods of communication for our project
Meeting Days / Times
- Mondays / Tuesdays | Kick-Off Meetings
- Thursdays / Fridays | Design Review
- To keep your project on track & help me meet my deadlines, please provide feedback for your designs within 3 business days.
- As my client, you’re my top priority – I never want to leave you hanging! However, I am a one-woman show so please be patient with me and allow for a response within 24 hours – 48 hours
Payment Schedule for Brand Development
- 25 | 25 | 50
25% Due to hold your spot in my calendar
25% Due 6 days prior to our start date
50% Due before website launch
- 25 | 25 | 50
- Invoices are sent via email and payment methods include secure online payment by debit/credit card or bank account.
- Payments are due within 10 days of receiving the invoice. *You will receive automated reminders*
- May cause project delays; deadlines, file delivery, or website launch.
- Payments after the due date will incur a late fee of 5.0% per month on the outstanding amount
Kind + Helpful Feedback
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate simple, kind, and straightforward feedback.It truly helps me understand your thoughts and make the right changes to your designs – and – it makes the process faster!
How to provide helpful feedback…
Review Before Sending
- The last step – but probably the most important!
- Make sure feedback is clear & that you have answered all of the guided questions
Address all of your changes
- My packages include 2 rounds of revisions
- Make sure to provide all changes at the same time
- *For Teams** I kindly ask that you gather all team members’ feedback into one message. This keeps our project organized and prevents any confusion!
- Organize your feedback into sections of which part of the design you are addressing.
- Referencing PDF pages numbers or option A, B, C can also be helpful.
Use Bullet Points
- Break-up your feedback for each item with numbers or bullet points rather than one long run on sentence.
- Example: Business Card
- Spelling ( because this is bound to happen!) – deisigner should be “designer”
- Spacing – Can we move the contact info closer to the design element on the right?